There’s too much to do
CONEXPO 2020 is an enormous event. Even over five days, the only way to see everything is to spend 46 seconds at each booth.
And that’s without travel time. The convention is spread over an area the size of 50 football fields, with 130,000 people expected to visit.
So, planning your visit is vital. And that begins with planning your first day. Think about whether you want to see everything before you get down to business or if you want to work first and see everything later. Research those events that are unique to Tuesday 10th, the first day of CONEXPO. And consider what everyone else will be doing and whether you want to run with the crowd or forge your own path.
The infographic below will give you some things to help as you make those decisions.
Six Key Takeaways
1. Stick to the Festival Grounds – this is where some of the more unique events are happening.
2. Schedule appointments with booths in the Festival Grounds – since you’re in the area, save visits to other buildings for another day.
3. Check out the Caterpillar Global Equipment Challenge – filmed live at CONEXPO, an epic competition to discover the world’s best excavator operator
4. Visit Volvo’s display & the Tech Experience – extraordinary, cutting-edge technology on show
5. Attend a seminar or two – more than 200 educational seminars are on offer over the course of the convention
6. Stop by CICB’s booth, F100804 – try our scratch-cards and win some Airpods!
Today’s restrictions on movement and gathering have meant most [...]
The pressures and restrictions of COVID-19 are dramatically altering [...]
In a time marked by COVID-19 and all the [...]
eGuide to CONEXPO 2020
If you’re looking for more tools and tips on how to plan for the event, check out our eGuide to CONEXPO 2020. Inside you’ll find tools for planning with SMART goals, printables including a team organizer, and a curated look at the best events, displays and seminars at CONEXPO 2020.