Advanced Rigger Train the Trainer
Advanced rigging principals include a review of basic rigging and communication. From the basics, the personnel in attendance will learn about more complicated selection, inspection and use of sling arrangements, sling angles, hardware, slings and lifting devices. Mathematics is used to calculate load angle stress and center of balance of loads.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Advanced Rigger Train the Trainer Training.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Participant Centered Training Techniques
- Adult Learning Principals
- Developing Course Objectives
- Developing a Course Outline
- Developing a Course Instructor Guide
- Learn How to Draft a Written Test and a Practical Evaluation
- Use of Training Tools Such as Power Point, Hands on Training, Quizzes or Exercises, Photos or Props
- Review Applicable Safety Codes and Standards
- Rigging Planning
- Rigging Gear Selection
- Rigging Gear Inspection
- Rigging Application and use
- Hazard Awareness
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
|Location||Start Date||End Date|