Overhead Crane/Hoist and Rigging Safety Awareness
The Overhead Crane/Hoist and Rigging Safety Awareness program is specifically designed to upgrade the existing knowledge and skill levels of all managers and supervisors involved in overhead crane operations. If requested, CICB’s program can be customized for your particular site, equipment and industry regulations and can also be customized to emphasize any of your organizational policies and procedures.
All personnel attending this three-day program will gain significant and useful information required for safe overhead crane, hoist and rigging operations. The information presented in this program is a great tool for use in plants, factories and shipyards and for corporate safety meetings.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Overhead Crane/Hoist and Rigging Safety Awareness.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Applicable OSHA & ASME Regulations and Standards
- Principles of Overhead Crane/Hoist Operations
- Safe Operating Practices
- Crane Terminology, Definitions and Components
- Operational Limitations
- Rigging and Attaching the Load
- Traveling With and Handling the Load
- Communications in Lifting Operations
- Accident Causes and Preventions
- Responsibilities of:
- Site Safety Personnel
- Effective Inspection Procedures and Checklists
- Basic Crane and Rigging Gear Maintenance
- Crane Safety Devices and Operational Aides
- Lift Planning, Critical Lifts
- NCCCO Certification of Operators
- Required Records and Documentation
Types of Equipment Covered:
- Top Running Overhead Cranes
- Monorail Cranes
- Bridge Cranes
- Underhung Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Chain Falls
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
|Location||Start Date||End Date|