NCCCO Mobile Crane Inspector Program
The NCCCO Mobile Crane Inspector Program is specifically designed to prepare candidates for the NCCCO Mobile Crane Inspector Exams. This four-day NCCCO Preparatory Training program includes CICB’s Study Guide, as well as interactive classroom exercises that focus on mobile crane inspections. The curriculum includes the topics: inspections, documentation, visual inspections, operational testing, load testing and manufacturer’s load charts.
Prerequisite: Candidates must meet NCCCO Experience Requirements and Relevant Documentation. All candidates must submit a completed Experience Form to the NCCCO and have received permission from NCCCO to take the written exams.
Documentation is to include work history, relevant technical training, certifications, and accreditations. CICB’s Mobile Crane & Rigging Inspector Training Program satisfies the NCCCO requirement for crane inspector technical training.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our form here: on-site NCCCO Mobile Crane Inspector Program for additional information.
NCCCO Preparatory Training focuses on:
The Core Exam’s Four Domains:
- Pre-Inspection (Approximately 20% of test)
- Records Review (Approximately 8% of test)
- Visual Inspections (Approximately 66% of test)
- Post Inspection (Approximately 6% of test)
The Mobile Crane Inspector Specialty Exam:
- Pre-Inspection (Approximately 12% of test)
- Visual Inspection (Approximately 40% of test)
- Operational Testing (Approximately 24% of test)
- Load Testing and Manufacturer’s Load Charts (Approximately 24% of test)