NCCCO Overhead Crane Operator
CICB’s NCCCO Overhead Crane Operator Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in overhead crane operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations. This program includes CICB’s Study Guide for this program, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Core and Specialty Examinations. Hands-on practice sessions at CICB’s Houston Training Center for Pendant/Remote Control Overhead Cranes, if scheduled at the time of applying for the program, are also available for operators to practice in preparation for Practical Examinations.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our form here: on-site NCCCO Overhead Crane Operator Training to request additional information.
NCCCO Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Pre-Operation Activities (Approximately 27% of the Test)
- Work Requirements (Approximately 27%)
- Load Handling (Approximately 27%)
- Shutdown and Secure (Approximately 4%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 15%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains