NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator
CICB’s NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in mobile crane operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations.
This program includes CICB’s Study Guide, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Core and Specialty Examinations.
Hands-on practice sessions, if scheduled at the time of applying for the program, are also available for operators to practice in preparation for Practical Examinations.
Practical Exams are available on Lattice Boom Crawler, Telescopic Boom – Swing Cab and Telescopic Boom – Fixed Cab Cranes.
What’s the CICB Guarantee?
CICB guarantees that all personnel attending this program will successfully pass the written examinations; in the event a student fails any of the written exams, they may attend another CICB NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Preparatory class without additional charges from CICB.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our form here: on-site NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Training to request additional information.
NCCCO Crane Operator Training focuses on:
- The Core Exam’s Four Domains
- Site (Approximately 20% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 26%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 28%)
- Load Charts (Approximately 26%)
- Your Selected Specialty Exam’s Four Domains (i.e. for Lattice Boom Truck Cranes, Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes, Large Telescopic Swing Cab Boom Cranes, and Small Telescopic Fixed Cab Boom Cranes)
- Site (Approximately 12% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 30%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 23%)
- Manufacturer’s Load Charts (Approximately 35%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains