NCCCO Articulating Boom Crane Operator
CICB’s NCCCO Articulating Boom Crane Operator Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in knuckleboom crane operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations. This program includes CICB’s Study Guide for this program, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Written Examinations.
The NCCCO Written Examination consists of three choices, depending on certification designation(s) that a candidate is seeking; they are Articulating Boom Crane, Articulating Boom Crane with Winch, and Articulating Boom Loader.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill our out contact form here: on-site NCCCO Articulating Crane Operator Training to request addtional information.
NCCCO Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Domain 1 – Site and Setup (13% to 20% of Written Exam)
- Domain 2 – Operations (35% to 40%)
- Domain 3 – Technical Knowledge (28% to 35%)
- Domain 4 – Manufacturer’s Load Charts (12% to 17%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains