Earth Moving Heavy Equipment Operator
The objective of CICB’s Earth Moving Heavy Equipment Operator Training Program is to impress upon the students the necessity for safety in all aspects of earth moving heavy equipment operations and procedures. Each Earth Moving Heavy Equipment Operator Training Program is based on the latest equipment specific OSHA & ANSI/ASME safety standards and manufacturer’s requirements.
The information provided in the classroom is reinforced with hands-on application sessions at the customer’s site using their earth moving equipment. The duration of the program is three to five days, depending on the type of equipment used. All personnel attending this program will gain significant and useful skills and will leave with a stronger understanding and appreciation of the requirements and responsibilities of Heavy Equipment Operators.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Earth Moving Heavy Equipment Operator Training.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Terminology, Definitions and Components
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/ASME Standards
- Operator Qualifications, Responsibilities and Conduct Operating Controls
- Machine Operating Characteristics
- General Equipment Care and Maintenance
- Safe Operating Practices
- Operator Pre-Start/During/Post Inspections
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Standard Construction Methods
- Reading Grade Stakes
- The Importance of Warning and Danger Labels and Decals
- Manufacturer’s Specifications
Types of Heavy Equipment Covered:
- Track and Rubber Tire Mounted Bulldozers
- Self-Propelled Scrapers
- Track and Wheel Mounted Front End Loaders
- Motor Graders
- Ditchers and Trenchers
- Combination Backhoe/Loaders
- Sewer Pump Trucks
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.