NCCCO Fast Track Mobile Crane Operator
CICB’s two-day Fast Track NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare experienced candidates who currently work in mobile crane operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations. This program is also designed for candidates taking their NCCCO recertification exams.
This program includes CICB’s Study Guide, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Core and Specialty Examinations. Hands-on practice sessions, if scheduled at the time of applying for the program, are also available for operators to practice in preparation for Practical Examinations. Practical Exams are available on Lattice Boom Crawler Crane and Telescopic Boom – Swing Cab and Fixed Cab Cranes.
NCCCO Written Examinations will be administered on the third day. NCCCO Practical Examinations will start upon the completion of the written examinations.
NCCCO Preparatory Training focuses on:
- The Core Exam’s Four Domains
- Site (Approximately 20% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 26%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 28%)
- Load Charts (Approximately 26%)
- Your Selected Specialty Exam’s Four Domains (i.e. for
Lattice Boom Truck Cranes, Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes,
Large Telescopic Swing Cab Boom Cranes, and
Small Telescopic Fixed Cab Boom Cranes
- Site (Approximately 12% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 30%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 23%)
- Manufacturer’s Load Charts (Approximately 35%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains