Aerial Work Platform Operator
Improper use of aerial work platforms can topple the machine, injure the operator, damage equipment, and endanger others nearby. Operation of any aerial work platform should always be restricted only to those who are qualified, competent and designated as Aerial Work Platform Operators by the employer. In order to be qualified, employers should insist that operators have gone through training in the operation and the type of aerial work platform they will be operating and have successfully completed a written and practical examination.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/SIA Safety Standards
- Aerial Work Platform Nomenclature and Construction
- Operator Qualifications
- Operator Requirements and Responsibilities
- Safe, Effective and Efficient Operating Techniques
- Operational Limitations
- Methods and Forms of Communication
- Equipment Overload, Shock Loading
- Pre-Operation Inspections
- Inspection Procedure and Documentation
- Equipment Maintenance
- Minimizing the Opportunity for Accidents
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.