Bucket Truck Operator Train the Trainer
CICB’s Bucket Truck Operator Train-the-Trainer program is specifically designed for a company’s in-house bucket truck crane operations and/or training personnel who will be actively involved in the development and/or presentation of an in-house Bucket Truck Operator safety program. Through a series of key objectives and adult learning principles, the program develops each trainer’s skills and provides the tools necessary to create productive and interactive lesson and presentation plans. The results of the developed program are well suited for in-house presentation to managers, supervisors, operators and maintenance personnel to increase their knowledge and skill levels in safe bucket truck operations.
The information in this one-day program provided in the classroom includes the major course topics outlined below as well as the application of the course topics for trainers to develop a program specific to their company.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Bucket Truck Operator Train the Trainer Training.
Major program topics include:
- Adult Learning Principles
- Developing Course Objectives
- Developing Course Curriculum
- Developing the Instructor’s Guide
- Presentation and Communication Techniques
- Developing Testing Procedures
- Developing Pre and Post Class Surveys
- Operating Requirements, Procedures and Precautions
- Operator Responsibilities
- Effective Communications Among Operations and Ground Support Personnel
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/SIA Safety Standards
- Safe, Effective and Efficient Operating Practices and Requirements
- Proper Set-up and Controls
- Daily Operator’s Checklist
- Evaluating and Applying Site Conditions
- Overhead Power Line Safety
- Supporting Surface Requirements
- Required Maintenance and Inspections
- Equipment Terminology
- Documentation Requirements
- Minimizing the Opportunity for Accidents
What Past Attendees Say:
“Due to my desire to make a career change, and after exhaustive research, I contacted CICB for my training as a mobile crane operator. Not only did they offer a full curriculum of the training I desired, but also a NCCCO Preparatory Course and testing facility in my immediate area. In my 30+ years of working in the construction industry, I have taken many safety training courses from a myriad of professional trainers. It’s a rarity to find one that is not only knowledgeable in the subject matter, but enjoys being able to share that knowledge with others. I feel that CICB is one of these rare trainers.”
F.D., Baytown, TX
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.