Two-day, 16 hour program, specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in mobile crane operations for the successful completion of the NCCCO Written Examination for Mobile Crane Operators.
Live classes mixed with periods of self-study, allowing you the time to process what you’re learning. You will learn:
- The Core Exam’s Four Domains
- Site (Approximately 20% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 26%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 28%)
- Load Charts (Approximately 26%)
- Your Selected Specialty Exam’s Four Domains (i.e. for Lattice Boom Truck Cranes, Lattice Boom Crawler Cranes, Large Telescopic Swing Cab Boom Cranes, and Small Telescopic Fixed Cab Boom Cranes)
- Site (Approximately 12% of the Test)
- Operations (Approximately 30%)
- Technical Knowledge (Approximately 23%)
- Manufacturer’s Load Charts (Approximately 35%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Multiple Practice Tests for all Domains
Part of our expanding online program. For a comprehensive overview of everything there is to know about crane training online, go here.