NCCCO Rigger Level II
*Click here for NCCCO Rigger Level I*
CICB’s NCCCO Rigger Level II Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently possess a NCCCO Rigger Level I certification and work in rigging operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations and certification by NCCCO. This five-day program includes CICB’s Study Guide, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom and hands-on exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Rigger Level II Written and Practical Examinations.
NCCCO defines a Rigger Level II as a rigger who successfully knows and can demonstrate Rigger Level I skills and knowledge and who also can select rigging components and procedures based on rigging capacity. A Rigger Level II can estimate load weight and center of gravity; identify lift points; determine and select rigging based on loading; perform pre-use inspection of rigging and lift points; identify and attach rigging with knowledge of hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity; and understand load dynamics and associated hazards, while being unsupervised.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our form here: on-site NCCCO Rigger Level II Training to request additional information.
NCCCO Rigger Level II Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Scope of the Rigging Activity Domain (15% of Test)
- Planning the Rigging Activity Domain (15%)
- Selection of Rigging Components (34%)
- Technical Knowledge (13%)
- Inspection (10%)
- Execution of Rigging Activity (13%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Various Multiple Choice Practice Tests for all Domains
- NCCCO Exam is 40 multiple choice questions (60 minute time limit)
- The Practical Exam consisting of two tasks
- Level Lift (15 minute time limit)
- Rigging Frame Rotation (30 minute time limit)