NCCCO Rigger Level I
CICB’s NCCCO Rigger Level I Preparatory Training program is specifically designed to prepare candidates who currently work in rigging operations for the successful completion of NCCCO Written and Practical Examinations and certification by NCCCO. This three-day program includes CICB’s Study Guide, which is authored and copyrighted by CICB on an annual basis, as well as interactive classroom and hands-on exercises that emphasize all parts of the NCCCO Rigger Level I Written and Practical Examinations.
NCCCO defines a Rigger Level I as a rigger that can successfully demonstrate or have the knowledge of how to inspect rigging before use, identify and attach rigging with basic knowledge of hitch configurations, recognize associated hazards, signal operations, and use various types of rigging equipment and basic hitches and their applications.
CICB guarantees that all personnel attending this program will successfully pass the written examinations; in the event a student fails any of the written exams, they may attend another CICB NCCCO Rigger Level I class without additional charges from CICB.
NCCCO Rigger Level I Preparatory Training focuses on:
- Scope of the Rigging Activity Domain (11% of Test)
- Identifying Rigging Components Domain (36%)
- Technical Knowledge (10%)
- Inspection (25%)
- Execution of Rigging Activity (18%)
- Basic Math Skills Necessary to Pass the Exams
- Various Multiple Choice Practice Tests for all Domains
- NCCCO Exam is 60 multiple choice questions
- The Practical Exam consisting of four tasksPre-Use Rigging Inspection
- Pre-Use Rigging Inspection
- Rigging Hitches
- Rigging Connections
- Basic Knots
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
|Location||Start Date||End Date|
|Riviera Beach, FL||10/14/19||10/17/19|