CICB’s international work includes training programs and inspections in
- The Middle East, including Saudi Arabia and Kuwait
- North Africa including Nigeria and Ghana, and the West African sub-region
- Latin America including Panama, Columbia, Mexico, Suriname, Bolivia, Peru, Chile
- the Caribbean including Puerto Rico, Barbados, Aruba, Turks and Caicos, Jamaica
- the Pacific including Hawaii, Guam
International Programs are customized based on applicable standards and regulations of the country where the program is given and include, as applicable, ANSI/ASME Standards, OSHA Regulations, LOLER Regulations, API Standards, BSI Standards, governmental regulations and the like.
As a result of repeat work in several countries, CICB has created formal strategic alliances in Panama and Columbia with MSB Surveyors, in Peru, Chile, Ecuador, and Bolivia with SPECPRO, in Aruba, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and El Salvador with CAC-ITC, in Nigeria with PROOFLOAD and in Ghana and the West African sub-region with PASICO GHANA.
Information is available directly from CICB at www.cicb.com/contact/ for work in any of these countries or from our alliance partners as follows: