Headquartered in Texas, with training centers in Houston and Orlando, Florida, Crane Inspection & Certification Bureau (CICB) provides customized training for every type of lifting equipment and inspection services worldwide. Each facility has state of the art classrooms, rigging gear, mobile cranes and overhead cranes for enhanced hands-on training. We also train onsite at your location. Our certified industry experts have helped thousands of companies reduce risk to personnel and equipment, increase productivity and equipment reliability, improve skills and extend the life of the equipment. We are a veteran owned and operated company and service is our mission and commitment
Material Handling and Lifting Equipment
||Aerial Work Platforms
||Overhead Cranes / Hoists
||Earth Moving Equipment
- NCCCO Preparatory
- Crane & Equipment Operators
- Riggers & Signal Persons
- Managers and Supervisors
- Safety Audits & Compliance Management
- Accident Investigation & Expert Witness
- Facility Operation Contractor Supervision
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Risk Management Control
- Critical Lift Support
- Third Party Annual Equipment Inspections for Maritime, Construction and General Industry
- Load Tests
Major Benefits from Using CICB Services
||Achieve Regulatory Compliance
||Reduce Equipment Maintenance Costs
||Reduce Accidents and Injuries
||Increase Equipment Reliability
||Increase Worker Skills and Productivity
||Increased Equipment Life
Certifications and Accreditations
- OSHA – US Department of Labor – 29 CFR Maritime Crane and Gear Certification
- NCCCO Certified Operators, Riggers, Signal Persons, Inspectors, Lift Directors and Accredited NCCCO Practical Examiners
||Equipment for Training and Exams
||Fixed Cab and Swing Cab Hydraulic Cranes, Boom Truck, Lattice Boom Crane, Overhead Gantry Crane, Hoists, and Full Rigging Workshop
||Fixed Cab and Swing Cab Hydraulic Cranes, Lattice Boom Cranes, Full Rigging Workshop, Overhead Crane, Aerial Lift
Accomplishments & Experience
- Fifteen CICB instructors are certified as NCCCO Operators, Inspectors, Riggers and Signal Persons and are accredited as NCCCO Practical Examiners.
- All CICB instructors have operated equipment in their respective field of training.
- CICB inspectors/instructors have dedicated crane experience with US Navy Construction Battalion (Seabees), US Marines, and US Air Force Red Horse in training, operating cranes and rigging, material handling, and lifting equipment.
- All fifteen instructors with 400+ years combined dedicated crane experience.
- Instructors have been trained, evaluated, and Certified in Adult Learning Principles as a Trainer by the Bob Pike Institute.
Inspections, Training, and Evaluations
- Performed over 2,000 equipment inspections in Nuclear and Military Facilities.
- Performed training and inspections of material handling equipment in DOE Nuclear Plants in accordance with Department of Energy Hoisting and Rigging Standard.
- Performed over 4,000 man hours of contractor evaluations during Shutdowns and Turn-arounds at Nuclear Plants.
- Performed 4,000 hours of material handling equipment training and inspections for all branches of Armed Forces.
- Performed management and operator material handling safety training for NASA at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Performed international training and inspections in Asia, Africa, Guam, Europe, Caribbean, Kuwait, Alaska, and Central & South America.
- Performed safety audits for material handling equipment for various Petrochemical and Corporate Manufacturing facilities.
- Developed course curriculum for mobile crane operations for US Army Corps of Engineers and US Air Force.
Call CICB at (800) 327-1386 to Learn More