How do you Build your Corporate Training Strategy?
- Vendor Training On-Site?
- Vendor Training Off-Site?
- What do we do? What do we pay others to do?
- Define your Tasks
- Measure the Current Expertise
- Find Knowledge Gaps
- Cross-Train Employees
- Measure Results
- Can we do what we pay others to do for less $ ?
Requirements and Standards
- Are we OSHA compliant?
- Do we have Management's support?
- Are we using Best Practices?
- Is Certification or Qualification Required?
Should the company conduct in-house training?
- Has the instructor received formal training as a trainer?
- Is the corporate instructor certified or qualified in the subject matter he/she is presenting?
- Is the curriculum current and are there dedicated classroom and hands-on training areas?
- Does your in-house operator or rigger program contain these five essential topics?
Call CICB at 800-327-1386 to Learn More.