NCCCO Mobile Crane Inspector Program
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our contact form.
Prerequisite: Candidates must meet NCCCO Experience Requirements and Relevant Documentation. All candidates must submit a completed Experience Form to the NCCCO and have received permission from NCCCO to take the written exams.
Documentation is to include work history, relevant technical training, certifications, and accreditations. CICB's Mobile Crane & Rigging Inspector Training Program satisfies the NCCCO requirement for crane inspector technical training.
The Core Exam's Four Domains:
- Pre-Inspection (Approximately 20% of test)
- Records Review (Approximately 8% of test)
- Visual Inspections (Approximately 66% of test)
- Post Inspection (Approximately 6% of test)
The Mobile Crane Inspector Specialty Exam:
- Pre-Inspection (Approximately 12% of test)
- Visual Inspection (Approximately 40% of test)
- Operational Testing (Approximately 24% of test)
- Load Testing and Manufacturer's Load Charts (Approximately 24% of test)