Basic Rigging Inspector
To request a registration form please click on the date/location you wish to attend. You will be directed to a request form and we will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or fill out our contact form.
The Basic Rigging Inspector Training program is specifically designed to upgrade the existing knowledge and skill levels of all levels of rigging inspectors. The information provided in the classroom is reinforced with hands-on application sessions with rigging gear at CICB’s Houston and Orlando training facilities, at other scheduled locations through the United States, or at your site. All personnel attending this one-day program will gain significant and useful inspection techniques and skills and will leave with a broader understanding and appreciation of the requirements and responsibilities of Rigging Inspectors.
For on-site training at your facilities with your equipment, call us at 800-327-1386 or find out more about on-site Basic Rigging Inspector Training.
You will benefit from learning about:
- Applicable OSHA & ANSI/ASME Regulations and Standards
- Effective Inspection Procedures and Checklists
- Proper Use of Inspection Tools
- Basic Rigging Gear Maintenance
- Manufacturer’s Recommendations
- Wire Rope Inspection
- Inspection of Rigging Hardware including
- Hoist Rings
- Turn Buckles
- Load Blocks
- Inspection of Slings including
- Wire rope slings
- Synthetic slings
- Alloy chain slings
- Web slings
- Round slings
- Metal Mesh slings
- High Performance slings
- Twin Path slings
- Inspection of Below the Hook Lifting Devices
- Sling Protection and Damage Prevention
- Rigging Inventory Management
- Required Records and Documentation
Call CICB at 800-327-1386 to Learn More.